Mall of Qatar is to provide a destination for all within Qatar and the region that genuinely offers a unique shopping, dining and entertainment experiences that can be fully enjoyed everyday. Become a part of the Mall of Qatar Team.
1. MARKETING: EVENTS PRODUCTION & TECHNICAL UNIT HEAD
2. DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER
MARKETING: EVENTS PRODUCTION & TECHNICAL UNIT HEAD
- To provide technical facilities/support for events throughout the Tron i.e. Theatre, Changing-House, foyer area, and clubs etc and for outside events and touring.
- To assist in contacting visiting companies, ensuring their technical, stage and staffing requirements are met on as high a professional standard as possible.
- To welcome visiting companies, assisting with all Get-ins, technical duties – (rigging, focusing, plotting etc), operating flying systems, basic stage work, operating lighting, sound or AV when required and assisting with Get-outs.
- To ensure visiting companies are aware of: o Fire-exits and fire procedures o Security – access, locking of dressing-rooms etc o Health & Safety – first-aid facilities, safe working practices etc
- To be responsible with the Technical Manager in evaluating the competency of visiting company staff in their use of rigging, electrical equipment etc. Risk assessing their methods of erecting set items and fixing to bars and ensuring that the equipment used is within the Health and Safety and LOLER regulations.
- To attend meetings with the Technical Manager to: o organize schedules to work around normal working hours wherever possible
- provide reasonable warning of potential overtime costs which must be approved by the Production Manager
- discuss forthcoming events and evaluate past events
- discuss ideas to improve the efficiency and working environment of the building
- organize and operate a schedule of regular maintenance and record keeping for all equipment both Technical and Stage
- To liaise with the Technical Manager on the technical and the stage requirements of in-house productions, working within the given budgets and assist in scheduling of fit-up and production weeks.
- To attend production and lighting and sound meetings with the Director and Designers for in-house productions when required.
- To record sound or AV material for shows.
- To be responsible for assisting in the hiring and /or borrowing of necessary technical equipment for both visiting and in-house productions and for its safe and prompt return.
- To assist in organizing proper storage and maintaining the stage and technical equipment in safe working condition in accordance with the current Health and Safety regulations – notifying the Technical Manager and Production Manager of faulty or damaged equipment.
- To assist in organizing props, wardrobe and scenery stores and in the lending out and receipt of borrowed items from Tron stock.
- To ensure all fire-exits are unlocked and fire escapes are clear at all times. Also that the fire alarms within the theatre are isolated when necessary.
- To be responsible for checking and locking up the theatre and backstage areas at the end of the working day.
- To assist in the annual portable appliance testing for all theatre equipment.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Installation and management of technical production equipment for events
- Operation of AV, lighting and sound control equipment
- Client facing responsibilities
- Preparation of quotations and upselling wherever possible/relevant Liaison with suppliers and subcontractors
- Liaison with project managers, hire, sales and technical departments
- Use of asset management software, and organization of on-site equipment the role will interface closely with the in-house venues sales teams. It is predominantly a client facing role, responding to briefs, managing assets and resources within potentially tight timeframes. You will also be required to offer technical support to clients as required in the delivery of their event. The successful candidate should have experience within a range of small to large-scale event formats, excellent people management skills, and a practical technical understanding of the latest production technologies and processes.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a Live Music and/or Events Venue or experience in Touring Productions.
- Experience of sound & lighting programing and operating.
- Full knowledge on hi end equipment (Lighting consoles, Sound mixers and Screens operating systems)
- Administration and familiar with Excel + Office
- Expert understanding of the technical requirements of live and club events
- Understanding of Health & Safety, risk assessment issues for event staff
- High level of competence with sound, lighting and AV equipment
- Good communicator
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage situations with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Problem solving abilities pertaining to technical issues
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative, as a team leader and as part of a team
- Ability to manage part time crew
- Ability to take and carry out instruction when required
- Capable of demonstrating a high level of customer and client service skills
- Enthusiastic about live music and clubs
- Shows confidence in dealing with wide ranging types of situations
- Able to work flexible and unsocial hours including evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays and New Year’s Eve
- Experience of physical demands of stage management
- Interest in developing skills and abilities
- Confident in manual-handling/heavy lifting and working at height and able to do so safely
DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER
- Execute digital marketing campaigns for online channels like website, app, email and social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Devise, collect, edit and post content for various digital platforms including blog posts and in-mall screens
- Assist manager in delivering e-communications like e-newsletters and text campaigns
- Develop market research surveys
- Document and prepare comprehensive post campaign analysis
- Use data from web tracking tools like google analytics to check effectiveness of campaigns
- Help coordinate and manage day to day relationships with MOQ partners and agencies
- Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports to manager for each project/campaign
- Maintain content updates and advertising data of all channels
- Control CRM and databases and customer submitted forms
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Maintain presence and personalize engagement with all fans and followers using the company’s tone of voice
- Monitor all social media discussions about the company and its competitors
- Respond to enquiries and comments promptly and professionally at all times
- Produce real-time content on ground during events and activities
- Suggest new content or ways to engage social networks based on analysis of data to grow and reach targets
- Raise concerns or negative comments immediately to digital manager
- Assist with preparing content and delivering campaigns
- Research competitors’ activity on social media and share with managers
- Be on top of social media platforms changes and implement them efficiently
- Keep up-to-date with the latest digital and industry trends
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- Experience of between 2-4 years in digital communications and marketing, social media, content creation
- Experience or a qualification in graphic design can be helpful
- Proficiency in using digital software like content management systems, google analytics, CRM, Hubspot and Hootsuite
- Proficiency in email marketing, marketing automation, web analytics
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization and advanced Word and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in English and Arabic
- Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Love working with digital technologies and trends
- Attention to detail
- Social Customer Service skills
- Sound analytical skills
- Strong people skills both online and offline
- Photography Skills
- A working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the industry
- Good business sense and budget awareness
- Show confidence in your own ideas
[mall of Qatar]